Saturday, February 10, 2007

What is the key factor that would lure you to a new job?

Sorry for being postless for weeks. I recently joined a new company, a BIG company indeed, and am terribly busy with work. It takes time getting used to it though.

Anyways, here's the new poll, something relevant to my current situation. What lures you to a new job? The reason why I changed my job lately was simply because I was sick and tired of the company and the job itself. I needed a change. What about you?

Poll ended on 15Mar'07

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Money, environment/people ("will I fit in?", proximity to my home, job title and job description... and projected job+company growth.

I need a new job

Anonymous said...

As a 17 years old teen, I don't expect to work long for a certain company. I'll only work for 5 years maybe and when the capital to start my career is enough, I'll make others work for me...

Cool? It's just a dream for me, for now...

Simple Life of YP